Beautiful building set in the calm area of the “Eglise Russe” and the sumptuous townhouses. Close to Rive and the Old Town and overlooking the Place Sturm this apartment profits from a view of the top of the Jet d’Eau and the rooftops of the houses towards the Lake as well as an exceptional view on the Orthodox Catholic Church.
- Floor to ceiling height of 3.20 metres
- Antique floorboard, protected by carpeting except in the living room and the dining room.
- Hanging Ceiling with built in lights are in the entrance hall and the corridors
- Modern Electric circuits with circuit breaker.
- Four reinforced doors: The main door, the service door and the doors for the two cellars
- Alarm system linked to 24/24h surveillance and intervention.
- Building entrance secured with access card and intercom
The apartment has windows which span 3 sides of the building
- – Eglise russe : 6 windows
- – Place Sturm : 3 windows
- – Square Toepffer : 3 windows
1 Living Room, 1 Dining Room, 1 Office, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms + WC, 1 Laundry Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Office, 2 WC + Washbasin, 2 Cellars (each of 2.20 x 2.20 m)
Metrics & information